Saturday, November 11, 2006

WOW.....

and that's not a good WOW either
ROYALLY PISSED...
Does UT know what is involved in a football game? I feel like they need to go back and learn what their position entails. I'm pretty disappointed with defense and offense right now (did we have any of those lines tonight? seriously). BAD BAD BAD CALL in the first series. Yes, we lost Colt, but um...if our team knew how to play football, it might not have been so bad. We were so totally, utterly, completely lost tonight. I can't really even blame Snead...he was pretty much the only new guy on the field. He's a noob, and in my opinion, he did better than the rest! I cannot get over this. I am still in denial. I really need to stop talking about this, too bad I can't...

It is really bad if you caused Annie to have tears in her eyes, and they weren't happy tears...yeah that is right, I had tears! Football makes me an emotional wreck! Thank goodness I don't have ESPN.

I still love my Horns; they just like to make me angry >:/
The way we played, we deserved to lose...uhgggg
I don't know if I can get over this...

No comments: