Sunday, November 26, 2006

1 week and 3 days left...

Back on the island, well I've been here since 4:30pm. Serious time. I was really, really sad to come back. Usually I don't mind coming back or leaving Houston, but for some reason this time I was poopy. I even called Annette to tell her I didn't want to go back to Galveston. and NO it's not because I wanted to play more (maybe a lil'), but I didn't get to see a lot of people or hang out with friends very much. and I miss my family too...shhhh don't tell. Anywho, I'm over it. It was just a moment of me being all weird.

I only have 1 week of classes and 2 days of finals left of school! I am soo stinkin' excited and can't wait! Too bad the week before finals, I get another crazy week of work due. Here's a peek into what is left:

This week:

Tuesday, 28th
1. remainder of historical papers due
2. Hearthstone presentation (pretty much done)

Thursday, 30th
Anatomy presentation (pretty much done)

Friday, 1st
HUGE Occupational paper due! (This thing is worth 50% of my grade. Pretty much the grade I get on this paper is the grade I'll get in the class =/ )

Next week:

Tuesday, 5th
Anatomy final 9-11 am (I know nothing except where my gluts are)

Wednesday, 6th
Philosohpical & Historical final 1-3pm

Then I'm done...not bad huh! I think I am going to make it through my first semester of grad school. whoohooo! Back to work I go now!

No comments: