Monday, November 13, 2006

I need to stop talking about football

After Saturday night's lost, I was too sad to think about football. So all day Sunday, I didn't watch a single game nor did I get online to check what was going on (that was hard because I don't have ESPN in my room, so I have to get scores and such somewhere). Well, I broke down this morning and went to ESPN. We're not in the top 10 on anybody's poll, which is a given. =( It's been awhile since we haven't been in the top 10.
But I am glad to hear that Colt's x-rays were negative (get some major PT work going!). We have a bye next week, then it's a&m. I think we can get to a BCS bowl, if Colt comes back. We seem to fall apart without him.

Thank goodness last year, nothing happened to Vince!
*Sorry, this will be my last post about footbal, til next game of course ;D*

Rockets won last night...w00t!

No comments: