Thursday, November 16, 2006

I *heart* OT

Look what we did in class today! Yes that is right, we played with yarn, crayons, markers, feathers, glue, buttons, and a bunch of other stuff =) It was nice to not have to worry or think about quizzes, papers, and tests for an hour. It was our last day in Occupational Influences on Living, so Elicia (professor) threw us a party! Of ocurse there was a lesson and meaning behind it all, afterall this is OT and everything we do has meaning! If you want to know more about meaning, let me know. haha. We still have a major occupational/research paper due (50% of my grade, yikes) in there after Thanksgiving, but I can't believe my first semester in grad school is almost over! Can't wait til winter break...until then here is a picture for you to enjoy!

Happy early Thanksgiving!
Don't forget to give thanks =)


2 comments:

Amber. said...

That's always nice, I really wish my professors would give me a break every once in a while!

Good luck with the class, and have a happy thanksgiving.

sunny said...

I give your picture a 5.7/10