Saturday, November 11, 2006

Happy Happy "Joy" Joy!

I am sooo excited...soo sooo sooo sooo sooo VERY VERY excited! But I cannot say anything just yet, which is really hard for me because I am stinkin' HAPPY =) I want to burst!
*POP*

But I am stuck here in Galveston, trying to work on my presentation, but being me, I am having a hard time getting started. Probably because I am too excited to really be sitting here by myself. Plus it is gorgeous outside! arggg....

So I will procrasinate as always:
Last night SOTA (Student Occupational Therapy Assoc.) put on a fashion show for an Assisted Living Center. I did participate, but not a very good participant. When it was my turn to come walk the "catwalk" I pretty much just scurred across. Yeah...Leah can do a really good imitation of me. It went by pretty fast. I mean was there for not even an hour and that included waiting time. Afterwards we went to the Spot. It was fun to finally hang out with some of the 2nd year OTs. 1st and 2nd years don't really get to hang out. I'll have to get some pictures and post them somewhere and there are some video clips too. Don't know how to do those, but it's ok.

I just have to get through this week, and I'll be off all of next week for Thanksgiving!
Tuesday: Interview paper due
Thursday: Anatomy lab due
Friday: Historical presentation due (this is the biggie)
Can't leave right away after class Friday because I need to do research for my paper that is due a week after Thanksgiving. So I guess either Friday night or Saturday morning I will head back to Houston. I better save something to write later when I am procrasinating again. I think I will go out for a walk...yay!

No comments: