Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I need head help?

All of yesterday afternoon and last night my internet was out. It seemed everyone connected to UTMB didn't have internet. and it made me so sad. Pathetic I know but it is my only connection to the world outside my dorm room. It really wouldn't be bad if I wasn't by myself because it is not like I need to be chatting or checking my mail all the time. I am not addicted to the internet! I was told I need to learn how to be by myself. I can be by myself, I just don't like to be for long periods of time. and I don't think this has anything to do with my being independent. I just like friends to be around. oh geez, at least I finished my outline!

*I spent some time on the land line instead. Good 'ol fashion communication around Galveston. Not even really any on the cell!

No comments: