Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A waiting game

As of 5:30 our time tonight, Jason is still sedated and incubated. They had thought he would have been able to be weened off the meds, but the neurologist didn't come see him today. So until they come see him and check him out to make sure he can breathe and such on his own, they won't remove the tubes. Which is a good thing, I just wish they hurry up and check him out! The results of his EEG did come back, but I think the nurse said it didn't show much activity. By the way, if you do call the hospital, it is really difficult to get the nurses to tell you anything over the phone. Patient confidentiality stuff, which I can understand but at the same time, I just want answers! So if you call, you'll have to be savvy in how you ask the nurse what's going on. Haha... I also thought I should keep my calling to the unit to once a day instead of multiple times a day. So we wait until the docs come...

1 comment:

albeef said...

mmm.. wait and wait =(