Monday, October 29, 2007

Texas does too have Pretty weather!

Houston weather was absolutely FANTASTIC this weekend! Actually it's been pretty great all week long. It was a weekend that you just wanted to be outside all day =) at least for me! Today I played football for the first time since April ( I think). That is probably the longest I have ever gone without playing. I sooo miss playing, I wish I were playing on an IM team at school. Anyway, I did a fairly decent job playing considering I hadn't played in so long. I even got an INT for a TD over Annette! That was exciting! I'm sure not so much for her. Our team won too! Really...it was just awesome to be outside and playing with your friends. Now I just want to play football everyday!

Time for bed, good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty enough where i need someone to take me to get my car and yeah... someone *ahem fell asleep