Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I hate the waiting game

There's been no change that I know of for today on Jason. He's still the same and there still hasn't been any weening off the sedatives. His family has asked for continual prayers from all of you guys.

Jason, we're all missing you and praying that you'll get better soon!
Dude, you are soooo incredibly popular by the way =)
By the way, Jason, you're missing out on my rantings about fieldwork and tests plus papers/reports that have been spread over a 4 week period...blah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

friend from high school/college... Please send my wishes. My prayers will be with him.

annie said...

Is this the same Albert that roomed with Albert Lin?

Anonymous said...

Annie, thanks for keeping your blog updated with info on Jason. Really appreciate that.