Friday, December 16, 2005

UT football

Who did it?!?! Who did it?!?! Starters...One on O-line, One on D-line...
Actually I don't even care who did it (but I think I know). But why, why, why do you guys have to possibly be involved in something, possibly do something, or possible start something that has led to this point? What the heck? Yes, I know nothing has been charged and these are only alleged accusations, but it can be distracting. An on going investigation doesn't help. That's all I'm saying. I'm NOT saying that they are guilty, I am just saying that this could possibly hurt us. Let us not relive the 2000 Holiday Bowl incident. Mac Brown is great and Vince can help take care of the team...lets hope so. Even if it comes to the end and we're going without them, I'm pretty sure we will win the Championship anyways, but it's always good to have the WHOLE team together.
I still *heart* Longhorn football team, no doubt about that!

4 comments:

Kelvin said...

Dugly's friend and a high jump champion. These are the alleged culprits.

annie said...

I was talking to J.Lo yesterday and he was telling me about what happened. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

nothing's gunna happen...

mack might just bench them for a little.

Anonymous said...

peggy is in asia and out of the loop!!!

can i hear the gossip?