Friday, December 16, 2005

almost done

All the stores were crazy today!
I wish I were done shopping because I do not want to go back to the mall for a long, long time!
I did get most presents bought and now it's really just my parents and a few here and there. I still have no idea still what to get my parents. Nothing has popped up yet, at least I still have a week? What sucks though is as I shop, there are so many other things that I want but can't have. I swear I found something in almost every store that I would love to have! Shoes shoes and more shoes!

Oh yeah, before I went shopping, I finally got my haircut, near my house. I didn't want to drive all the way to Bellaire. Nothing drastic at all, I only really wanted a trim and relayer. If I had gotten to the salon earlier, I would have gotten some color in my hair, but I lolligag. You guys probably can't even tell I got it cut. But my stylist, Liliana, laughed at me because I hadn't gotten a cut in like 8 months or possibly 9. She said it was a good thing my hair is straight so someone can't really tell how bad it looks. How sad, and I am the one that keeps herself groomed the most between the two sisters! Yes, it had been that long, but you couldnt tell because most of the time it was up in a pony tail. When you work in rehab with kids, you probably want your hair tied back anyway! I really like her, had good conversation, and she's pretty quick. I think I'll go back to her and not 9 months from now either!

On another note, I finished my class on Tuesday instead of Thursday. I really just wanted to get it over with. Took my final and got out of there! Hopefully she will be posting an A. I miraculously exceeded what I needed to get on my final to get the A. I wish grad schools would hurry up and tell me if I got in or not. Better yet I wish they would stop screwing up my stuff!

Time to wrap some presents :D

No comments: