Saturday, December 03, 2005

Justin Lo Rocks my Face Off


I *HEART* JUSTIN LO

So the BIG 12 game is tomorrow or today...I was looking for tickets earlier online because they released the rest of the tickets due to Colorado fans not buying them (yeah they know who's going to OWN them yet again!) but they were like over $100 each and no seats next to each other. I was soo sad...BUT then I found out that...Justin is my HERO!!!


Justin Lo is the coolest guy ever!
Even if that one time in PL he made the sea gulls poop on me :(
He's giving me his BIG 12 tickets!!!
I am soo pumped!

But I am sorry you're not going. It stinks to let school get in the way of fun things.
You'll get those ROSE BOWL tickets and the game will be a million times better!


HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not that many hot girls get to *heart* me nowadays.

Good thing you are like 50 years older than me. That is okay.