Monday, December 12, 2005

update

Thursday: took my a&p test, got the grade I needed (thank goodness!) and drove to austin to begin Kelvin's celebration! We had dinner at NxNW...pretty good food there, especially the fries! then the boys went out...

Friday: ohmygoodness do I miss my old job! I miss my coworkers and all those cute cute kids! I spent Friday afternoon helping them decorate the clinic and cooking. It was soo great to to talk to everyone at the party again. I wanna go back :(
(no one is looking at my camera...boo)

Then off to dinner at Abuelo's for Kelf's Birthday! I didn't know it was graduation weekend, but there were still a lot of ppl who showed up. Abuelos has pretty decent food and our waiter was phenomenal! Everyone loves Kelvin :D
That was great fun!

Saturday: woke up and drove back to Houston for Emerson's company dinner and watched A Christmas Carol. It's been a long time since I saw that play and it's not what I remembered. Did the play always have those scary skeleton ghosts? or maybe I am just remembering the Disney version!

Sunday: watched the Texans lose again. Why, why, why can't you guys just keep your lead or freakin make a field goal! I wonder if Reggie Bush will help us?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about changing the whole coaching staff for the texans..

Anonymous said...

reggie bush can't help us :(

because the texans management refuse to draft good players. they are going to pick jaxson apel as their #1 pick because texans <3 aggie players.

they passed up derrick johnson... twice. what a retarded move.