Tuesday, December 06, 2005

last minute accomplishments do pay off

So I finally finished my 9 (yeah it's only 9, but when you start it the day before, 9 is a lot!) page research paper on Autism at 1:40 pm. I'm running out of the house and going to Kinkos/FedEx because both of my printers at home are broken. I get there at 2:00. They have computers there that you can use, except they charge you an arm and a leg.
Prices go like this: $0.49 per copy & $0.20 per minute.
I spend $5.39 on copies and 10 minutes worth of time because they purposely make the computers there slow. I get to class early...she grades my paper..100. That's right, she puts a big, fat 100 on there! Man, I'm good...muhahaha

yum...dinner time! Popeyes chicken for meeee :D

1 comment:

Kelvin said...

Your post is too long. All I read was fried chicken--AND WHERE'S THE HOT SAUCE!?