Sunday, December 04, 2005

Smell the ROSES baby!


I'm starting to see that I am at least a day late in writing what has already happened to me. oh well. So like my previous post said, I got to go to the Big 12 game, last minute, courtesy of Justin, but a HUGE HUGE thanks to Jason for actually wanting the tickets and seeing the game and then to drive to Houston at midnight. I *heart* Jason !!! I wonder what he would do for Texas basketball tickets if they were in the FINAL FOUR!!!

Big 12 conference game was at Reliant Stadium. I've never been there to watch a Texans game(I would at least try to go if they could win more than 1 game! I still love em anyway).
The game was AWESOME...even if it was a blowout (70-3). Nothing compares to being there with the ENTIRE stadium bleeding burnt orange! Literally the stadium was filled with Longhorn fans with the exception of the Colorado band and a few family members of the football team that were barely noticeable. They were suppose to reward the most spirited Buffalo fan, but I don't think they found one!

Our seats were in the TEXAS endzone, like 8 rows up from the field. I didn't think they were that bad. I was able to see most everything happening on the field and if not, that's what the jumbotron is for! It was so freaking hot! It felt like it was September out there and it's December! Everyone around was sweating like crazy, and it didn't help the sun was brightly shining in our faces until the second half. We stayed all entire time, even through the ceremony. I wanted to hear them give Texas an invitation to the Rose Bowl!
Now, how to obtain ROSE BOWL tickets and get myself to Pasadena to watch TEXAS run all over USC!

ROSE BOWL...here we come!

No comments: