Friday, December 02, 2005

insomnia & headaches

Hm...I have a lot to say since my test on Tuesday, but everytime I sit down and want to write, it's like after 2:00am. Good thing it's only 1:30am but being on here right now does not help me fix my sleeping schedule. Maybe my sleeping habit, or lack there of, is giving me my crazy painful headaches. Like the ones where you feel like there is a hanner in your head, and it's pounding away at you skull. Wednesday night on my way home from small group, I didn't know if I was going to make it! I felt nauseous and wanted to vomit. Yeah...I know...gross. I've been having one everyday for the past two weeks and lasts most of the entire time I'm awake. sigh. Anywho, I'll be xmas shopping later today. Let me know what you want, or you might end up with something hidious...muhaha :D
time to lay down for a few hours...good night now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl get some more sleep. bet you the headaches go away w/ more zzzzzzzz's