Wednesday, August 30, 2006

LOL...

Lauren, Leah, me, Jamie

Meet my new OT friends! They are absolutely the best, well at least for now when we haven't killed each other yet bc we spend almost 24/7 with one another...jk! We had met each other during orientation and been pals since =D
I had made some chicken enchiladas in my dorm kitchen so they came to eat plus Brad and Tanner, whom both live down the hall from me. They're 2nd year PTs. I had a great time eating and chating and just chillin' out! Jamie called this our dysfunctional dinner, then she says WE ARE DYSFUNCTIONAL! I don't disagree...
But now it's time for me to read my last chapter before tmrw. I am actually pretty proud of myself for reading this much already. Undergrad, I just skipped the reading and made it through. I don't see that happening here so I must be a nerd!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for us!!--jamie

buy literature review said...

It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this.