Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My new travel companion =D


My new duffle bag or whatever you call it! I love it...it's huge, well huge enough for me to take back and forth from Galveston to Houston or to wherever for the weekend! It even has this sitting pad you can pull out to sit on so you don't have to sit on the ground. That I probably would never use bc it's a pain to put back, but I'll definitely be using up all the other spacious spaces it has! So now my Nike bag that has served me for almost 10 years now, yes its been that long and it still works great, will be my gym bag.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pack up, taiwan here we come winter 07

annie said...

I think if I were to be going to Taiwan, I would probably bring more than this bag since you have to check in everything anyway!

Anonymous said...

that bag is big enough for you to move out of galveston every single weekend.

Anonymous said...

that bag is perfect for a weekend in San Francisco. I miss you!