Tuesday, August 29, 2006

GREGORY GYM, oh how I miss thee

I went to the gym tonight for the first time here...I SOOOOO SOOOO MISS GREGORY!!!
I don't know if there is another gym like the GREG anywhere, I am sure there is, just not here.
Here they call it the Fieldhouse, so I will probably refer to the gym as the Fieldhouse from now on. Anyway, it's not bad really. One huge court for basketball that is divided up so that you can play more than one game at a time (kinda like the rec at UT). What's cool though is each treadmill has its own tv right in front and on one side of treadmills, there is a fan for each one too! Not much else. It looks big on the outside, but not so inside. Oooo, they provide towels too so that is cool! All in all it's not too bad for a work out place. Now if only I can get a routine going, I'd be good!

No comments: