Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I should be reading

Reading sucks!
I don't think, actually I know, I have never read so much for school EVER in my life.
Welcome to grad school Annie...I'm a sucka =(
At least it's something that I really, really want to do, RIGHT NOW!

If all else fails, I'll just become a wedding coordinator.
Been to them and done them so many times.
But I'll only do it for nice people. I've seen some crazy brides...haha!
I'm just going to have a vegas wedding after all that...jk!

Back to my readings that I can't remember anything about...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you said sucka.. cant see you say that word..hahah

good luck with the reading!!

Anonymous said...

hey girl! i totally understand bout the reading in grad. school...i feel really overwelmed and i've already started my clinical rotations with my first patients!!!! AH!