Thursday, May 29, 2008

yoink

Because I am too lazy to type up what's been going on, I stole this from Annette's blog instead. It was quite a gross site. Then this past weekend (the following occurred 2 weekends ago), I killed a spider with Annette making fun of me about the way I throw flip flops at them (you should see the video she took)...geez, at least nothing started crawling out when I kill a spider!

Charlotte's Web
Last week my sister and I came back from Austin and there are some note worthy items: (1) We left the garage door open all night. Fortunately, we don't live in Vanhdy's neighborhood, so none of our shoes were stolen :) More fortunately, no one broke in, thank You Lord for watching over us (and let's not tell the parents when they return from Israel). (2) I killed a spider!

The thing with the spider is Liem was telling me about Recluse Spiders a few days ago and this one looked just as massive (it was dark). I ran to get a flip flop and at second look, it turns out it was just a huge house spider. I slammed the flip flop down on the spider and baaaaam... all of its guts squirted everywhere. The only thing was, its gusts weren't gushy... they all splattered out in perfect circle-like dust balls. I looked closer only to discover it was ALLL the babies the momma spider had in her belly. LOL... some of those circlular particles started scurrying around and it was really gross. Unfortunately, I didn't think to take a picture, so thanks Wikipedia for the next best example.

Sorry Wilber!

Sunday May 25, 2008
posted by netty @ 2:44 PM

No comments: