Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Short hair, long hair

My hair was at the yucky length that sits and pokes into my neck. Not too fond of that, so I went to go get my hair trimmed Saturday before heading to my parent's place. My hair lady was like, you're here again?! I really like how she cut it the last time, so I asked for the same thing again. She's like sure, of course, I remember. Um, no she didn't quite remember. Haha it wasn't bad, but it turned out to be real short. Every time I go get a trim, it turns out to be a cut. This time it was shorter than I've ever had it. Mom says I look even younger! Impossible!

I'm starting to miss my long hair, but I love that it's short for the ridiculously hot and humid summers here. I've decided that come August, I'll start growing it back out again. I won't make the mistake for short hair in the winter again. Plus keeping up with short hair costs me every month to month and a half rather than every six to eight months (I know you should probably trim it in less time for healthy hair but eh).

No comments: