Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Israel

My parents are leaving in a few hours for Israel for the next two weeks! My two aunts will also be meeting them up there. Last May, Annette went and had the time of her life. My dad went in 1978 (wow, 30 years ago!) with my American grandparents but mom has never been. For sure Israel has changed, and he is super excited about going back. Hehe, I got a really cute email from his last week about the trip.

They'll be going with Precept Ministries International, like Annette did. They'll get to be with Kay Arthur amongst other leaders. So awesome! This is one of the many things on my list of things to do. One day, God willing, I would absolutely love to experience this =)

If you could keep them in your prayers and all those there, it would be greatly appreciated. My mom is a bit under the weather. Hopefully she will be well soon!

No comments: