Monday, October 02, 2006

the Mondays

Just got back from Houston and unloading my car. Everytime I go home, I always bring back a bunch of stuff. My one car load of stuff (if I were to ever need to evacuate or move out quickly) has now turned into like 3 car loads. sigh.

Thought I give a quick update before I unpack my junk. First off, I haven't had time to post that I got to meet Yao Ming this past Tuesday! All I can say is that he is incredibly tall, and my 3 inch heels got me past his belly button =p I'm too tired to write more about it so if you want to read more go to Jason's site and look for the 9/27 post. You can also see the pictures of that night in his flickr.

This past weekend, Dave got married! More weddings! We drove to Dallas Friday night and crashed. Saturday was the wedding. It was a really nice day and the ceremony was beautiful. Luckily I don't ever seem to get tired of them, which is good seeing how my attendance at weddings is not going down any time soon. I do love them and hopefully I'll still love them when it's my turn! jk! I am excited to see my friends so happy. Next up is Jersey's in October =)

me, jason, dave, katie, vanhdy, jenny, sunny, helen

So it's 4:00p on Monday. I am a bit under the weather but hopefully it won't turn into anything big. Guess I played too much this weekend, or I just slept with wet hair under the AC vent =(
I need to get some work done now. Too much to read and write for tomorrow.

No comments: