Saturday, October 28, 2006

FUN FUN Day!

This is what my day looked like:

7:45 am wake up
9:00 am -4:00 pm played 5 football games with local Houston Korean churches
5:45 pm drove back to Galveston
6:30 pm UT vs Texas Tech football game

I am sooo tired, and I know for a fact that my body will be broken tomorrow. It already feels broken. I think I rolled my left ankle a little today while playing football. It's not feeling too hot right now. Oh my gosh, I don't thinkI have ever played that many games in one day before. Played 3 in a row, took a lunch break (I didn't eat because it took too long to get the food), and then played 2 more games after that. I still didn't do well catching the balls, but I made it up playing defense today, I think. Still got no hands for two weeks...what's wrong with me?!?!

BUT I wouldn't trade this kind of a day for anything!!! LOVED TODAY....beautiful and loved loved loved weather!
I also got to see Peggy, Doug, and Young! I got to see "a lot" of Peggy...haha...I think we all did! but man...she's one heck of a player! Got hands and speed and everything else. So proud of the girls today...they all played soo well! So Awesome =) and of course the guys played great as well!

Say hello to the Screaming Servants!
I'm on the right and Annette is on the left...ppl keep getting confused who is who.
and people kept thinking we were twins


Then the UT game seriously made my heart skip a bunch of beats!
GO COLT...look at your running today!!!

I am pooped and going to bed NOW!

No comments: