Saturday, October 14, 2006

Loligagging...



Yes, I am procrasinating again!
I just finished dusting off my dresser top, tv, microwave, and refrigerator.
I am suppose to be studying for another class right now before I head off to Houston for Jersey and Tony's wedding. Yup...another wedding! Trix told me the other day that I should just become a professional wedding guest. I might as well, but I don't think I get paid for that. The bride and groom benefits from me being there instead! But...I do love weddings.



Last night, Leah and I did study! We finished going over one class for Tuesday. That's pretty good. I have to say this is probably the most and better studying I have done in a long, long, if ever, time. (hm...I just had a grammer review session on Friday at 8am. Doesn't look like it helped any!) Anyway, it is gorgeous outside right now. I actually want to go out and walk along the beach. and I can't.

Before I go, for your viewing pleasure, pictures of us after cadaver lab on Friday. Don't we all look so wide awake?!?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww hello annie ! i love seeing you in the pictures. good luck studying :). <3 tiffany cheung

sunny said...

Is a grammer review similar to a grammar review? Are you also going to take a spalling review?

annie said...

grrr sunny!
at least i have a life...i think =/

Anonymous said...

where's yo scrubs.. you srub. haha