Monday, September 25, 2006

Complaints...sorry

I probably shouldn't even be complaining or voicing my opinion because if anything I should have spoken to the manager at Office Depot about this anyway. But I just wanted to say I am really frustrated at the one guy that works there. I drove all the way to the other side of the island, yes it's really not that far but it still takes a good 15 minutes or so, to find that he couldn't find the printer that he said he had anywhere in the store. The only one he could find was the one on display after he told me yesterday there was one left, which I asked him to hold for me. This morning I called before I left to make sure it was still there and he said yes he will have it for me when I got there. Well I got there and found him and said I was the one that called to pick up the printer. He goes ok, I know I have two (what?!?! you said 1 yesterday, no matter I still get one). Well we go looking around, strange he said he have it for me. Then he says well I can't find it but we have the display one you can have. I ask him if I get a discount bc it's on display. He said no. So he said he's going to check in the back. After all this, I come back empty handed!!! Seriously, I wouldn't have down there if they didn't have one. Oh well, I probably should have told the manager and get his booty in trouble, but I don't do confrontations like that well. I'll cry like a lil baby, and I don't like it when ppl see that! Where my friends when I need them?!?! hehe...

oh, on top of all that. I check my email when I get back and find that UTMB has charged the Allied Health students incorrectly for tuition. They charged us $60 per hour instead of $70. Who makes mistakes like that! If they are so tight on money, don't you think that would have been checked more than once? Seriously...

haha...what a way to start out my Monday. Got up early for nothing. I'm off to the admin building to get my work set up and to the library. wow...I'm going to the library!

mood: frustrated, hopefully it will get better bc it's still early in the day!

No comments: