Thursday, September 07, 2006

Rosenberg Elementary

I did my interview this morning at the elementary school to work there. I left at like 7:45a and was parked by 7:55a. So I sat in the car falling asleep til 8:20a. Geez, who knew there would be parking around the school bc when I drove by yesterday, there wasn't any spots. So hopefully my work study will work for this, and I start getting paid and get credit for my Interdisciplinary (program that ALL students have to do to graduate). and I also called for a coordinating job on campus if the other doesn't work. or I'll just work BOTH jobs since I would like to have some sort of money in my acct. Anyway, the interview lasted like 20 min. I told them I wanted to tutor math or help out in a math classroom AND their READING PROGRAM. Yes, their reading program afterschool. yeah, seeing how I love to read, I think I just boobooed myself into something I not particularly great in.

Alright, it's time for class. I have anatomy and some other rather long class title that I'm not sure about. I also have a group meeting with my advisor during my 1 hour lunch break.
Have a spectacular day everyone =p

No comments: