Thursday, May 25, 2006

New Home for a Month

I am in Austin until the end of June working at my old place, Children's Therapeutics. They needed another hand while in transition of office staff and therapists. Which works perfectly for me. A little extra cash before going to LA and Philadelphia in July and August (Though I probably should be saving it for the fall). I really miss working there, especially the kids. Of course the staff there too are pretty cool! So I am there working with the kids and in the office. and I am still working crazy long hours! Next week, I'll be going 10-6 everyday, which isnt too bad. I'll finally be able to get out early enough to do stuff in the evening =p Let's play! OK, I gotta get to bed. Work is early and late tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

annetteeeeee's blog is much better. it has pictures so i don't have to read. your entries are almost as good as your laundry story.

Anonymous said...

wow you were in austin and you didn't call me!