Saturday, May 20, 2006

Astros!

Wednesday night, I went to my first Astros game! I caught two balls!!! w00t =)
Andrew and I got there earlier to watch them practice, but we only got to see the Giants hit.
The game was boring. I still had fun though. For some reason, we just can't play when it comes to the Giants! I even called George to tell her we were gonna win...sigh. We lost, of course, that night. But I got to eat nachos, the same nachos that got Andrew sick. I don't know what happened. I guess I just have a stronger stomach than him! hehe...I'm thinking it was because he ate the jalapenos and drank the beer. That was the only difference since we were sharing the nachos. He had to stay home the next day. Read his blog...

Maybe the next time I go it will be a more exciting game!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we shared flat tires! explain that.. HA!