Thursday, July 31, 2008

down to one week

Today was my last day of classes! I have been waiting for this day since I first started grad school. I still have finals week, but it shouldn't be bad at all. I have two finals that I can't study for, one paper to write, and two poster presentations to give. I don't mind ending my time like this. So the next thing to look forward to is the first of my Level II fieldwork (internship/rotation). Right now I am at a pediatric clinic in southwest Houston, but I actually asked to be placed somewhere else. I am hoping and praying that this new place will work out, but if it doesn't, I'll still be ok.

**If I could ask of a favor. If you can pray for a friend/classmate of mine. I can't talk details (God will know when you send a shout out!), but if you could (especially with finals coming up), it would be really great. Thanks!**

2 comments:

sunny said...

Good luck. You need it. Sounds like your friend does too.

adameepoo said...

man if you dont come to houston im never talking to you again forreals