Saturday, August 09, 2008

My time in Galveston is OVER!

I'm moving and it sucks. It's too hot outside and I have too much junk. Seriously I thought I took home a lot of my stuff already but I guess I didn't. Thanks to Sheetal, I was able to put some of the big organizers and boxes into her Uhaul. I owe you one!

Thursday we had our going away party and then we went out. Then last night I played with some of the people I'm closest in class. Old school Nintendo and and some wine was great! It really hasn't hit me yet that I'm done. Maybe next week when I have no idea what to do and sitting at home it will. Tho, I still have to come back to Galveston some time to get 2 shots and some research stuff.

Back to packing. Good thing I don't have to be out until 8:00 AM Monday. I'm hoping to out of here no later than Sunday morning.

No comments: