Friday, July 11, 2008

Is this week over yet?

As soon as I finish my legal and ethics midterm tomorrow/today, I'm California bound, again! This time I'll be up north in San Jose and San Francisco. I'm excited about getting out of this Texas heat and even more excited about seeing family and friends. We'll be celebrating my grandpa's (mom's dad) 90th birthday! Since I missed the family reunion when he turned 80, I was determined to be there this time. I want my face in those family pictures! I'll be back on Tuesday =)

I am thankful that I survived this week. This has got to be the toughest week of this semester. and extremely tough on my bum. I don't think I have ever sat this much for this long ever! You'd be proud of me for those who know I can't sit for long periods. At least all of my energy was saved up for this week and this week only. The only thing I really have left is Finals week and there's only one actual final! 4 more weeks guys, 4 more weeks, and I'm out of here!

1 comment:

sunny said...

My grandma is about that old too. Must be the weather there.