Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Sunday in SoCal

Andy and Bim had a bbq today after church. We had hot dogs, sausages, and hamburgers! Can't believe we bbq'd because it is sooo incredibly hot here. Hotter than back home, can you believe that?!?! I thought I came here to escape Texas weather! Anyway, it was good eating. Then I took a nap. and played my first full game of Settlers. and won! Well, Andy and I partnered up. He's one sneaky player. Learned a few things today! Still not totally into the game, but I think I can handle playing now. Tonight, I'll meet up with some friends for dinner and then who knows what. I'm still pretty tired even after getting more than 8 hours of sleep last night! What's wrong with me?!

What's planned so far this week: hanging out & catching up with friends! Disneyland, kayaking & possibly snorkeling, possibly a trip down to check out USC (oh dear! thinking about wearing my Texas shirt there too!)...

2 comments:

adameepoo said...

I cant believe you'd never played settlers with us! Kelvin <3 Settlers of Catan

annie said...

oh yeah Kelf <3s Settlers! and I have played, just never from start to finish or alone. I can't pay attention long enough. Even when we played today! But I thought this was the fastest game I've seen played.