Sunday, April 27, 2008

allergies?

My nose hates me for being in California. Since I have been here, I have not been able to breathe well at all. Either my allergies are really bad here, or I am getting sick. Zyrtec has not been doing its job. I hope I'm not getting sick. I've been really tired, but I just blame the lack of sleep all last week and still now. Although I thought I had enough sleep last night. It's not even midnight west coast time, and I'm about to turn in for the night. I can't adjust to the time as quickly as I use to. Sign of old age?!?!

Anyway, Congratulations to Peter and Lily! Their wedding was quite entertaining! So much going on during the ceremony and the reception. People everywhere! The last time I went to a wedding this huge (600+) was when Kevin and My-An got married in 2001. It was more insane for me then because I was part of the wedding. Crazy viet weddings =)

Good night now. I can barely keep my eyes open.

No comments: