Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I am D-O-N-E with mental health!

Jennifer: are you sure you're done w/mental health? i thought it was a lifetime deal
funny haha, Fung
Oh man, the feeling of being able to cross off one more HUGE thing off the list is indescribable! I had a really good experience. I saw so many different psychiatric diagnosis and things I could not even imagine. It's one thing to read the characteristics in a book and another to see and work with someone who has schizophrenia, bipolar, manic, depression, etc. I'm glad that I had a chance to work in this area, but I don't think I could actually work in a mental health setting. Just a bit much for me. However, no matter where I end up, the psychological aspect of a patient can easily be an area that may be part of the treatment.

No comments: