Sunday, December 03, 2006

Random 3

Well not so random and probably TMI for you...

I bought the Mach 3 last night and totally in love with it! I left my razor who knows where, and I just couldn't deal with all the pricklies anymore. But I don't know if it's because my skin hasn't seen a razor in almost 2 weeks or if this shaver really leaves my skin as smooth as a baby's booty. I choose the razor. I've used it before. My question is, how come men and women shavers are so different. I sometimes think women's hair can just be as thick.

Sorry, this entry has probably grossed you guys out!

No more random thoughts for awhile. Going to actually head off to the library to study. I can't seem to do anything in my room but watch football.

7 comments:

My so called Life said...

thick hair eh?

adameepoo said...

gwoss

FUNG! said...

i know why men and women razors are different! women need a swivel head so it can get hair at weird angles and women need a better grip on the handle, b/c it's easier to drop. or that's at least what the advertising ppl told me.

nice to see someone else has ADD too.

sunny said...

First of all, it's winter so don't you want to grow out your hairs for some warmth?
Mach 3 is made to shave a face which is probably equivalent to 1/2 in surface area of your lower leg. Meaning you're basically shaving 8 times of a face and most guys shave about that much in 2-4 weeks. So in about 2-3 uses, you have to replace the razor. That's why a man's blade is sharper. And I hope you didn't use my razor. Probably gave me some nasty razor burns.

sunny said...

And go back to work.

annie said...

Leg hairs I can deal with, it's the armpit hairs that I cannot deal with. Sorry again...TMI. Glad you guys weren't around when I was at the gym...jk, I've been in long sleeves for the sake of everyone I've been around! Although, my silly friend (won't mention names!) wanted to see...now that's gross! Geez, I really need to get to bed.

sunny said...

What is TMI? Anyways, you lose a lot of heat through your underarms. Might wanna hold off with the razor for the winter season if you're pressing to pay for the heating bills.