Thursday, December 07, 2006

DONE DONE DONE!

I'm DONE

well I have been done since yesterday at 3:15, but there were celebratory activities afterwards. Then I was too tired to say DONE!

and the awesome news is that I am coming back next semester! I'm pretty sure I passed all my classes, so my lucky classmates get to see me again =)

Now I'm packing up the car and going back to Houston.
Then this weekend is going to be packed with fun things to do. I'll be leaving for Austin tomorrow afternoon. Old work is having their annual Holiday party Friday night. Saturday is Kelvin's birthday and Sunday is Sungjin's graduation. I am ecstatic to be in Austin again and seeing friends. and it's suppose to be cold up there. whoohooo...I get to bust out the coats! Oh how I miss that city! It's time to go finish packing up my car. Hope to see some of y'all soon =D

2 comments:

sunny said...

No, now you're done. Finally got my cake.

Anonymous said...

your done w/ school? no way!