Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Anatomy Final

It took me 1 hour and 45 minutes to take my final today. I was the second to last one to be done. That's so me. Near the last one to be done. I checked my test 3 times to make sure I didn't do anything stupid before I turned it in. I found like 2 stupid mistakes and then I changed my answer but with good reasoning. I hope it was good reasoning! Patricia, our professor, said she have the grades done by the end of the week and it will be posted on econnect by next week. Well I guess she was quicker than she thought. She was done today and sent us an email.

"There were some squeakers but the bottom line for the final course grade is 13 As, 15 Bs, and one C."

Ahh...now I want to know my grade. I don't want to wait now to find out what it is if she's already got them graded. So I sent her an email to see if I can find out earlier...haha....why am I so stuck on finding out what I got. I'm sure it's not the C and it's probably a B. I just want to be sure.

You guys should have seen the class during the test. The application portion of the exam has all of us standing up, sitting down, taking shoes off, doing all these actions, and all this other stuff to figure out the answer. I was quite amused.

Off to studying for my last final tomorrow. By this time tmrw, I will be partying it up =)

1 comment:

FUNG! said...

where are you partying??? i'm ready to party after my final tonight...and i should be studying not posting messages.