Monday, December 04, 2006

Before I go to bed...

I wish my brain had more motivation to finish out the semester. Seriously, I have 3 more days, including today. I am done on Wednesday and should be happy I'm done so early. I am happy and ve rmuch excited, I just want my brain to cooperate with me so I can pull out As because that would be absolutely AMAZING!!! So my friends and I figured out that we need an 85 on our anatomy final to keep the A we have, but can get a 50 and still have a B. When I saw that my brain immediately thought GREAT! I do not have to study so hard. Haha...hmmm...I am pretty sure some people who are reading this are yelling and want to yell at me for thinking about being a slacker. Haha... When I started grad school, I knew I would be fine with Bs. That would already be better than grades at UT. Shoot, during undergrad, Bs were awesome to me! I was definitely a B/C student until I switched majors, but by then it was too late for my GPA. Anyway, grades in grad school don't mean much when it comes to treating clients. You just can't get Cs. People who hire you don't look at grades because most everything is based on you during rotations. and I'm pretty sure I can do well there. I do better applying than taking tests anyway. No worries people who are wanting to yell at me, I am shooting for the A even if my brain won't play along with the rest of me. Time for bed, it will be awhile before I get any good sleep!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when i first got here to tech, all the professors gave us a whole lecture about how B's are great. good luck with the rest of the semester! i'm ready for it to be over with!

annie said...

nice...maybe i should have gone to tech so i could be sleeping right now and not still awake. too bad tech's program is just about as long as undergrad! When will you be done Karen? Good luck with you too! I really should sign up for xanga so I can make comments instead of just stalking everyone =)