Friday, March 17, 2006

Mannie and Me!


March 11, 2006
Mannie & Me

One of my closest and dearest friend got married. It was an absolutely beautiful wedding!
I love weddings (I have to, I'm at the age where everyone is getting married), but they can make me sad. It's really because friends move away after they get married. So far I have been lucky and most of the weddings I have attended are either in a different state or city so I don't see them often, or they are in the same town and I still get to see them. With Man Nam (Mannie), she moved to San Francisco because that is where Stephen is from. It was hard to tell her good-bye, but it will just mean I get to make a trip out to California! I'll miss seeing her, but she is happy so I am happy!

By the way, Man Nam, I will be in the San Jose/San Francisco area the third weekend in July!
Can't wait to see you then :P

I'll try and post some more pics later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.