Friday, March 03, 2006

Interview

I just finished my interview with UTMB over the phone.
I was extremely hot and sweating everywhere!
Good think I was here and not there.
So by the end of next week, I will know where I will be come summer or fall or maybe even have options of where I will be!

I'm still waiting on UT San Antonio but if I can get in the other ones, I don't care for this one!
Dinner with the parents tonight for their anniversary.
I still owe an update and interesting stories.
I'll get around to that.

By the way, the patient that said I looked rough, said I looked much better!
Haha...old ladies crack me up :P

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

See, I thought looking rough meant she thought you would handle her roughly. Which can be a valid concern for the patient. But saying that you look much better now does not make sense in that same context. Which leads me to say HAHA. You should've commented on her looks too.

Kelvin said...

oh yeah grats on the Lubbock school. Maybe you can get in on Knight School. It's awesome AND its also there on campus.