Friday, March 24, 2006

LONGHORN BASKETBALL!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
Did you catch our game...UT vs West Virginia?!?!
It made me lost my voice, that's how close it was. Though I have to admit I was yelling at my own team for being dumb...sorry, I can't help it. but we won't go into that. I had to yell, it was neck and neck the 2nd half since we lost our 14 point lead!
Oh well...Who cares! We won! Thanks Paulino for being clutch :)
When Paulino made the winning shot, Anet, my mom (yes my mom!), and I started screaming at the top of our lungs. My dad runs out from wherever he was like something happened to us. I guess you have to be here to see the site of 3 women yelling at 11 o'clock at night.
Now we're on our way to the Elite 8. We have LSU to beat, but I think we can do it.
"Big Baby" got nothing on us!
Ok, I gotta get to bed.

I think I have screwed up something around the superior part of my right scapula (from work I think) and my right wrist from slipping on the ground playing basketball like 3 times. Didn't learn the first time to NOT use my hand to break my fall.
I will go to work broken tomorrow. Maybe the PT I work for will do something about it!

Good Night!

No comments: