Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Subject: IMPORTANT - Dorm Relocation

Please be advised that we need to move student housing out of Bethel Hall by June 1, 2008. We do have accommodations for you in one of our other buildings and if you need help with your move we will provide it. This move is needed to accommodate the relocation of employees from Jennie Sealy and the Old Shriner Hospitals. These 2 buildings are scheduled for demolition in the fall. The demolition is one of the first steps in the UTMB 10-year plan for the east campus.
Please check with the Dorm Office as soon as possible and we are sorry for the inconvenience this will cause.

Sincerely,

Bruno Cristelli
Director


What the!?!? At least they gave ample warning. There have been times, when I had 2 days in advance warning on things. I wonder where I will be. Dang it, I have to move my stuff by June 1, then move again 2 months later...sucks!
This is Awesome...I just better get ESPN now wherever I'm moving too!

No comments: