Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Green Bay Packers #4

Thank you, Brett (yes, he and I are on a first name basis) for 17 awesome seasons of being quarterback, well 15 for me when you joined the Packers! I'm going to miss you...sigh. This last one was a good season, though I wished you would have squeezed out one more. I mean, why do you want to retire when your last pass was an interception?!?! Hehe...good thing you won't really be remembered for that. You'll be remembered for breaking a WHOLE BUNCH of records in your last year...whoohoooo! But I guess I understand why you're leaving. I'll still love you...

Superbowl win in 1997, over the Patriots too...hehe (The SB this past year should have been Pacs vs Pats)
Most AP NFL MVP awards: 3 (1995, 1996, 1997)
Most consecutive starts by a quartback (NFL): 253 (275 including playoffs)
Most wins by a starting quarterback (NFL) regular season career: 160(Regular season record: 160-93)
Most career passing touchdowns: 442
Most career passing yards: 61,655
Most career pass completions: 5,377
Most career pass attempts: 8,758
Most career interceptions thrown: 288 (oops! but he threw A LOT!)
Most career games with at least three touchdowns: 63

I'll still wear my cheesehead proudly!
To the next Packers QB, you have HUMONGOUS shoes to fill =)
GO GREEN BAY!


Go PATS too!

No comments: