Monday, March 03, 2008

Rockets Play Day

Rockets play day was so-so until you're in line to get onto the court and the players are coming near you. Then you're frantically trying to take their pictures, but you can't be in it with them! Bummer. But great none the less trying to get their faces! Then it's fun when you get to go play on the court. Unfortunately when it was my turn to get on the court, no more players were around...boo. Waited for over an hour and probably because people kept cutting. Boo on them. I have to admit, I thought about it, but I didn't.

The best part on the court was I made my first NBA 3 pointer on my one and only try, right before we got booted off the court! I was so excited =) I really didn't make that many other shots, one or two free throw ones. I had to fight for a ball...it was hard. I'm short, I need to grow some more.

Pictures to come on flickr. Time to work on my evaluation report.
So tired

No comments: