Friday, December 28, 2007

What's in Iowa?!?!

I told Fung today I was heading to Iowa. Her response was "why...pick corn?"

Hm...we traveled to Dubuque, IA today. It took forever because we ended up on all these tiny, tiny roads that were going through neighborhoods with snow piled up on both sides of the itty, bitty roads we were on! Never thought we come out but eventually we did.

I did get to catch the second half of the Texas game...w00t! I thought I was going to miss it and miss out on all the action that was happening on the field! Finally an exciting game to watch! I wish I saw the stepson in action as it was happening. But in the replays, I don't think he did touch it. They only showed one angle...We won anyways so it doesn't matter! I still think Mack's stepson is A-W-E-S-O-M-E...it looked like something I would do too if I were on the sidelines where he was!

Time to attempt to go to sleep. I'm still wound up from the game! Pray that I don't break any bones tomorrow in my first attempt ever to be in snow and snowboarding =)

No comments: