Thursday, December 27, 2007

Chicago

My family and I have been in Chicago since Christmas Eve. We landed around 9:30 and my first thought when I stepped off the plane was ahhhh it's COLD! Both my uncles picked us up and took us back to the house. One of the uncle and his family actually live in Skokie, but their place is right on the outside of the city. Though the past few days haven't actually been too bad during the day. It's the nighttime that kills me. So far we've gone to Chinatown, downtown, Millennium Park, eaten, and shopped! It's been a lot of fun and many pictures have been taken =) Tomorrow we'll be off to go skiing/snowboarding. My sister and I opted to go snowboarding to prepare for our trip to Colorado after the new year. We'll be driving 4 hours or so to Iowa, so I get to visit another state! yay! Time for bed, tho I don't think the piece of burrito I ate has digested. Gotta love the holidays...

Tomorrow:
TEXAS vs ASU 7pm ESPN (We should be in the hotel by then so I can watch!)
HOOK 'EM HORNS

No comments: