Wednesday, December 12, 2007

War wound

I am the most awesome klutziest person ever!
Scene: Teachers' workroom at Rosenberg Elementary
Scenario: I was cutting paper to make block letters for the kids. Knowing myself and working with paper, I tend to get paper cuts. So I am carefully working with all of this stuff. Well, I'm at the paper cutter, and I get tired of standing up. I sit down to cut the rest of the sheets into 4. Somehow, someway I get a cut. Guess where?!?! NOT a paper cut on my finger, BUT I get a cut on my right, medial side of my deltoids! At first I look at it, and it seemed to just be a small scrap. However, when I look down at it a few minutes later, I have blood coming out of my arm! Ahhh...are you kidding me!!! Geez, Annie! So I guess what happened was...when I was sitting down, I leaned too far forward to make sure the paper was lined up correctly, and then I brought the big handle with the sheer down. The end of the sheer caught my deltoids! Ridiculous! Who cuts themselves with a paper cutter on the shoulder area?!?!


Here's my war wound! 1/4 inch shy of being 2 inches long!

3 comments:

FUNG! said...

how does that even happen? even after your explanation, i still don't get it!

Truman and Amber said...

classic!! :)

Anonymous said...

i wish i was in the workroom sooner so I could of saved your life--like a true friend would.