Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Job Update!

soo...I got the job!
whoohoooo...I called back to the clinic on Monday told her what I wanted as pay.
She called back Tuesday and we negotiated...I kinda won but at this moment pretty anything is better than nothing. Today, I start at 8 AM! That's right folks...8 AM.

I have not woken up at this hour since I have moved home in September. I also don't go to sleep until 4 am. Well last night, thankfully I fell asleep before 1 am but...I woke up at 5 am and COULD NOT go back to sleep. I tossed and turned and got up and heard my mom yell for my sister to wake up for 2 hours. Well my mom didn't yell for 2 hours, just 5 minutes, but I rolled around in my bed for 2 hours, getting really frustrated that I couldn't sleep again.

I work at Hope Rehab as a Rehab Tech. Teresa, the manager/PT, plays KSBJ all day so it is sooo great! and there was this one old lady who, is really perky, started singing along with songs...sooo cute! This is nothing like working with kids. Working here is very routine, I am not a fan with routine. I like to be creative with my patients, but anyway it's a job.

And I have to say, I totally dispise driving in Houston. The clinic is about 6 miles from my house, it took me 35-40 minutes to get there today. What in the world!!! sigh...at least I don't have to show up until 9 am tomorrow, and hopefully I'll get more than 4 hours of sleep.

Now I have to do homework...I'm back to being busy...oh boy...

No comments: